Over the last few years, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) has managed to grow out of the perception of being only a tool for sales and marketing executives. Today CRM is seen in a variety of businesses and across different industries with manufacturing on top of the list as highest in CRM adoption. Businesses now rely upon CRM to get the comprehensive package to manage three major pillars of success, sales and marketing and customer support along with MIS.
Manufacturers today understand the need of being more effective on the field for sustainable growth curve and for the same reason more and more manufacturers deploy CRM solutions to gain the competitive edge. CRM implementation has helped manufacturing companies to communicate better with their clients, better control on sales & customer lifecycle, understanding of ever-changing customer needs, tracking service requests and many other features make CRM extremely beneficial to manufacturers. CRM aligns the manufacturing process, with sales driving customer satisfaction to the maximum the result. Customers recognize manufacturer as a well-organized business partner taking care all their needs – And a happy customer is an always returning customer.
If you are looking to implement SuiteCRM on the fully hosted environment or on-premise, Best SuiteCRM implementation partner with domain knowledge experts will begin with a thorough understanding of business objectives and challenges to be addressed. Project team shall work then closely work with solution architects to design best CRM for manufacturing solution unique to each business need with an emphasis on simplicity, productivity, and success.
SuiteCRM that is specifically focused on CRM for manufacturing companies enable business to:
Outperform in customer service
With the processes streamlined through CRM, manufacturers are able to respond faster and more effectively to their clients. Deliveries and implementation of sold products, information of dispatchers can easily be managed by CRM. This ensures that the timelines are met and boosts customer satisfaction. And this whole process is tracked keeping all team members in the loop.
Adapt to customer needs
When every RFQ, special product request from a client is logged into CRM, customer buying behavior and frequency can easily be monitored. Manufacturers can, therefore, plan their inventories for non-standard products to deliver faster. RFQs can be attended faster, giving way to attending a wider spectrum of customers. This further gives insights into the reasons why a particular order is won or lost.
Enhanced and transparent ERP
More than often, manufacturing industries rely upon their ERP systems to track data. With CRM in place, this data is made available to different teams involved in the sales cycle. Tracking of warranties, service requests, etc. doesn’t only become simple but more efficient as well.
Enhance the reach
CRM has proven record of boosting effectiveness and efficiency in sales and marketing fields. This allows manufacturers to expand and reach new markets in a more organized way. Tracking sales, analyzing market and customer needs enables venturing into new territories possible for manufacturers.
With these key features, CRM gives a holistic view to the business owner or team managers enabling them to adapt to changes in market and customer behavior. Long term goals and strategies can be employed using CRM data and its analysis.
Today, CRM offers various benefits bundles to choose from and few of the popular solutions are mentioned below:
• Appointment calendar – Scheduling meetings and keeping a track of appointments are an essential feature of CRM solutions. It allows executives and teams to manage their time better by planning their meetings based on priority and availability.
• Automate processes – With CRM the internal teams are well connected with each other. Escalations, delegations, project assignments can be easily done to speed up internal communications. This results in enhanced efficiency and productivity of the sales processes.
• Data management – Another key feature of CRM is data logging and management. Customer data including buying patterns, interaction records, and install-base information can be easily stored and accessed via CRM. This does not only help to keep a record of the past transactions but enables businesses to serve their clients better enhancing customer satisfaction.
• Contact management – Details of customers, client representatives, key personnel information, etc. can be accessed on the go by, relevant teams. This eliminates the hassle of the introduction of new employees and client managers in case of a change.
• Sales cycle tracking – While sales benefits from the historical data from customer interactions, manufacturing units can plan their production rates based on pipelines given by sales teams. Inventory management in case of sales channel involvement can also be done on CRM.
• Make processes better organized – The first order is taken by sales team; repeat orders are taken by good service. While CRM empowers sales teams to be more effective with clients, implementation of CRM in manufacturing improves the overall image of business.
SuiteCRM Manufacturing CRM offers lots of benefits and valuable features. Register online for the Free SuiteCRM Demo instance, it will on our demo server and ready for evaluation purpose. SuiteCRM demo credentials can get you hands on with CRM for manufacturing scenarios get familiar with all the features and benefits CRM can offer for your business.