Objective of our data collection:
Fynsis may collect the personal details based on user consent for providing services and marketing about new updates/products which can be helpful to boost their business productivity. We collect the following details
- name and designation
- contact information and the email address
- Personal details as postcode, preferences and interests
- General information related to customer surveys and/or offers
Usage of collected Data:
The collected data is used for understanding the needs and service requirements for the users to assist him better. Some of the service based requirements catered by using the data collected is listed as below.
- Internal record keeping.
- As a tool to improvise and enhance the products and services.
- Promotion of new products and services, special offers etc can be mailed to user’s email address to know if there is any service requirement that we can cater to.
- The collected information can be also used for deriving responses for market research purposes. Our mode of contact can be email, phone, fax or mail and we may use your information to redesign the website aligning with your interests.
- We are committed to secure and safeguard your information and we have a system in place to stop unauthorised access or disclosure of the collected information.
A cookie is a small file seeking permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. After your consent, the file is added and the cookie provides an insight about the web traffic and will update about your website visits. It can really facilitate the website applications to give a response like an individual and it is customized according to your needs, likes and dislikes. This can happen when the cookies gather the information and remember those to give options based on your preferences.
Fynsis uses traffic log cookies to get information on the pages that are used. This helps us to understand the website traffic based on data analysis and make an attempt to improvise our website based on customer needs. The information will be used only for statistical analysis purposes and data will be removed from the system.
In a nut shell, cookies help us to provide you with an enhanced user friendly website, by enabling us to monitor your page visits and understand your preferences. A cookie will not give us access to your computer or find any information about you except for the data you that you want to share with us.
It is the sole discretion of the user to accept or decline cookies. Many web browsers are designed to automatically accept cookies, but there is a control system in place where you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer.
There can be other websites linked to our website based on common areas of interest. However, if the links are used by you while leaving the website then you should understand that we do not have any control over that other website. It is important to reiterate that we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. It is important to be cautious and read the privacy questions which are applicable to the website in question.
Regulation of your personal information:
It is the discretion of the user to restrict the collection of data or give approval to use the personal information in the following ways:
- After filling the form on the website, select the option that indicates that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for the purpose of direct marketing.
- In case if you have previously agreed and gave permission to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can mail us and revoke the same.
We are an ethical company and will refrain from selling or distributing or leasing your personal information to the third parties without your permission or any legal enquiry. Your information will be used solely for mailing promotional information about third parties based on your area of interest. Please write to us if you would like a copy of the information held on you to [email protected] You can also mail us if you think we don’t have correct details about you and we will update the same accordingly.