In this article, you will be getting an insight on the role of Open Source CRM software in the Real Estate and property management industry. A real estate CRM solution that will enable you to stay afloat of all the sales activities, manage and grow your business faster in a qualitative and quantitative manner. The Indian economy is said to have a strengthened growth in 2016. The Indian market will see progressive trends considering the increase in investment activities and reduced commodity prices.
Role of real estate CRM in boosting the Sales
A Real estate CRM can blow fresh air into your sales.
- Know your clients and potential buyers better:
Getting your rapport right with prospective clients is the pulse of your sales. Good sales seeds from knowing and having a clear image of your target audience. This would be quicker and convenient if you know all their details and preferences. Know whether they’re looking for a single accommodation or for a family or for an investment.
In a real estate CRM you can easily enter and access such handy information in seconds!
- Efficiently serve clients / Improve client service experiences:
Know the stage at which they are in the sales pipeline (enquiry, site visits, booking, loan, registration, possession, etc.) and enhance their prospecting and purchasing phase by providing impeccable service. Using a real estate CRM gives your sales teams the competence of exact and punctual follow-ups through calls, emails, SMS, meetings, site visits, etc.
- Get real time reports to analyze sales:
Do your own internal SWOT analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) with in-depth reports. Insights into the performance of projects, sales people and your enterprise in totality for any desired period i.e. day, month, quarter, year, etc is always a good bargain.
- Devise Strong Strategies:
Make fool-proof marketing and sales strategies with the help of insights you’ll gain from precise reports in the real estate CRM.
- Build valuable client relations:
Send marketing and reminder SMS, mails and calls easily from a single integrated platform. A real estate CRM gives you the advantage of answering all your clients. Since real estate purchases such as flats are mostly emotional ones, you can win your clients’ hearts over by providing them personalized experiences. A CRM lets you hit the right nerve to get the purchase done. Increase your chances of getting references from your clients and more return customers. Plus you get to do drip marketing campaigns to market your value!
- Win more clients:
A resilient base once created using efficient lead management tools in the real estate CRM creates highly favorable conditions for deals closing in your favor. Knowing your buyer’s purchase history and behavior gives you more juicy sales information to set, track and achieve more sales targets.
- Know what each sales person is doing:
You get a deep view of all your sales people’s activities. Never lose sight of sales people whether they’re 10 or 100! You can conveniently monitor, track and analyze each sales person’s performance in numbers.
- Crystal clear internal communication:
This ensures that everyone important stays in the loop. A smart dashboard and right sharing properties of a real estate CRM helps task and lead management.
Benefits of Real Estate CRM
- Faster Response Times: Many clients are on a tight schedule when shopping for a property. As such, when they come to you with concerns, questions, or other issues, they expect to receive a response as soon as possible. Due to cloud-based CRM, you’ll be able to receive and respond to these messages from any internet-enabled device, so customers will have the benefit of nearly-instantaneous feedback, and you’ll have the benefit of not having to worry about playing telephone tag with someone who’s schedule may not align with your own. Of course, there may be times when you are unable to respond to customers immediately. CRM helps here as well, by allowing you to record and use personalized automated responses that tell customers that you have received the message, why you are unable to respond, and when you’ll be able to get back to them. An automated response that addresses concerns and provides valuable information is always more well-received than a simple “leave a message after the beep.”
- Intuitive Automation: There are a number of details that go hand in hand with the selling of a property. And while these details may seem like minutia when compared to the larger issues at stake, they are nonetheless vitally important. It is difficult to set up own tools for and fill out forms, file important documents, and retrieve valuable data when it is needed can give both you and your customers the breathing room to be able to focus on bigger concerns. Additionally, automation makes maintaining client relationships much simpler. When used correctly, CRM can take over a number of smaller tasks, allowing you to make a much more efficient use of your time.
- Centralized Database: To make it in real estate, you need to be generating leads from a number of sources. This can be problematic, as maintaining multiple databases for each of these sources is a time consuming and inefficient process. This data obtained from CRM can then be accessed on any device, from anywhere in the world. It’s important and critical that you choose a tool that allows for integration with your current systems; including popular real estate app IDX ((Internet Data Exchange), RETS (Real Estate Transaction Standard) and of course, the MLS. You need your CRM to speak seamlessly with these industry standards and databases. If it doesn’t, you’re not leveraging your CRM to its full potential.
- Easier Correspondence: Buying a home (or other piece of property) can be a singular experience. And through all of the ups and downs of the process, it is not uncommon for a bond to form between agent and buyer. A dedicated CRM tool can help maintain that relationship, even when it is not currently bearing fruit. By retaining contact information in the system, a CRM can periodically send out simple, friendly, non-intrusive emails. These can be as simple as home purchase anniversary reminders or yearly holiday wishes. Maintaining regular contact with clients will let them know that you are available to offer assistance, should they decide to re enter the market.
- Immediate Evaluation: It takes money and time to develop the kinds of relationships you’ll need to be able to succeed in real estate. Because of this, you can’t afford to stick with practices that don’t work. CRM is designed to be able to measure and evaluate the effectiveness of your work in real time. By analyzing and documenting your processes, you’ll be able to more quickly abandon courses that aren’t paying off, and focus instead on methods that are.
10 Key Modules of Real Estate CRM Software
- LEAD MANAGEMENT
Lead Management module offers Real Estate developers various features that enable them to enhance their customer experience and reduce sales turnaround time. Builders can now capitalize on every Lead generated and manage their sales pipeline.
- CLOUD TELEPHONY
DaeBuild CRM Cloud Telephony module gives you flexibility to integrate your virtual numbers and multiple cloud telephony service providers.
- SALES MANAGEMENT
Real Estate CRM offers real time tracking of Units Inventory and Revenue. There are auto classified headings like booked, sold or blocked under the Inventory tab or section. It enables real estate developers to project future cash flow based on completion of construction stages.
- CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT
Real Estate CRM offers a Holistic view of Customer Accounts with an extensive Sales Accounting System. Its Payment Tracker feature offers a single console view to total outstanding across all your units.
- CUSTOMER INTERACTIONS
Real Estate CRM manages the interactions with access to customer issues.
- DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT
Document management is an important element in real estate sales life cycle and clear documentation policies facilitated by real estate CRM will help in enhancing the business.
- BROKER MANAGEMENT
Real Estate CRM connects Builders, Brokers and their Customers on the same platform to build an organized sustainable relationship. Integrated Broker Login
- STAFF MANAGEMENT
This module enables builders to track performance of their staff, offer incentives and track history of reward payments.
In this article, you got a detailed insight on the role of Real Estate CRM softwares in the Real estate industry, their benefits, and the sales modules updated in CRM for enhancing the sales. This will help the businesses focused on selling commodities to show remarkable sales conversion using CRM. Sales targets can be a deciding factor when it comes to matters of business expansion.