By accepting the necessary preliminary information about the services as a customer of the Fynsis, you agree to pay service fees to Fynsis Softlabs Private Limited or to the payment processors for which we have delegated authorization. Payments for each service period shall be made at the beginning, and it is not possible for the contract to be terminated for any reason whatsoever.
You may purchase Fynsis Services on behalf of your company. Fynsis Softalbs Private Limited may give free trial period to certain packages or features, limited to the period that you specify. If you decide to continue to use these Services at the end of the free trial period, you must report this claim to Fynsis and you must be a paid customer. Otherwise you will acknowledge, declare and undertake that you will not be able to find any requests against Fynsis Softalbs Private Limited due to the fact that your company account opened for trial purposes will be suspended, the registered information cannot be reached and you cannot reach this information.
If you start the paid service and your 15-day period has not expired, your free trial subscription will automatically expire and you will be billed for the first usage period as of the date and time your subscription begins. Until the Fynsis informs you that you wish to cancel the service received prior to the end of the current service period, the next year or monthly fees will be invoiced and your party will be dispatched. No refunds or additional credits will be given for any month of incomplete use, service change or open account and unused months. Any changes you make in your membership will take effect immediately.
Fynsis Softalbs Private Limited You may keep the information and documents of expenditure received from you for the purpose of collection and the information and documents kept for the purpose of training of periodical acts and may copy them in case of necessity.
The credit card you used while purchasing with Fynsis is a credit card issued on behalf of the company or issued on behalf of the company’s partners, the third party credit cards are not used, the credit card is not fake, stolen, the third party’s chargebacks are due to refunds to real credit card holders, You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for damages incurred by Fynsis Softalbs Private Limited and that such actions constitute a criminal offense under Indian Penal Code, which regulates the abuse of information charges and credit cards, and, which regulates the offense of qualified fraud. And you are committed
- No refunds will be made from Fynsis on any of the Monthly, Yearly & Bi-Yearly plans.
- You are responsible for whatever charges have been incurred. Due to equality policy for our customers, no exceptions will be made.
Cancellation and Termination
- The account owner is the only person who can cancel an account. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. Any email/ phone/ contact request to cancel account will not be entertained. Please ensure that the cancelation requests are made by submitting email to [email protected] .
- Account cancelations typically take about 2-3 business days to be processed. Once your account is canceled, all your account information will be permanently deleted. You won’t be charged again after your official cancelation date.
- Fynsis, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Fynsis service, for any reason, at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your Account. Fynsis reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Fynsis reserves the right to modify and discontinue, at any time and from time to time, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to subscription plan fees of the Service, are subject to change without notice from us. Fynsis shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service.