In this blog, you will be getting an insight on the benefits of SuiteCRM CRM in managing business processes. The features and benefits will be discussed in detail.
Key benefits of SuiteCRM
One of the biggest benefits to using SuiteCRM is that it integrates with more than a dozen small business solutions so that your CRM works with the rest of your operations.
Here are some examples of how these integrations can save you time and help your business:
- Gmail: Use the SuiteCRM gadget to automatically save any Gmail email into your CRM and link it to contacts and projects.
- Google Apps: Automatically sync SuiteCRM contacts with Google Contacts, and sync SuiteCRM Events, Tasks and Milestones with Google Calendar.
- Google Drive: Access Google Drive without leaving SuiteCRM. You can also attach Google Drive files to contacts, organizations, projects and other relevant parts of the software.
- Outlook and Office 365: Similar to Gmail and Google Apps, SuiteCRM integrates with Outlook and Office 365 so you can automatically save email conversations into contacts and projects, create tasks, and sync contacts and calendar items right into your CRM.
- QuickBooks Online: Link your QuickBooks Online account and do your accounting straight from the SuiteCRM dashboard. This integration lets you access invoices, payment statuses and payment histories, then syncs any changes automatically to prevent any double entries.
- Additionally, if you need a more customized solution as your business grows, the SuiteCRM API lets developers integrate the software with apps that aren’t natively supported by SuiteCRM.
Ease of use
- When we first logged in to SuiteCRM, we immediately liked its clean and intuitive dashboard. We could easily find the different functions of the software using the left sidebar navigation, which is divided into eight key sections: Home, Tasks, Contacts, Organizations, Opportunities, Projects, Emails and Reports.
- The sections are just as easy to navigate. Items like tasks, contacts, organizations, opportunities and projects are laid out in a simple list, and you can easily add new items by clicking on the New button.
- There is also a sidebar on the right that allows you to quickly perform tasks such as filtering items by tags; accessing reports; and adding, importing and exporting content.
- There was one feature that we thought made the software especially easy to use: At the very top of each section, you’ll see a toolbar that helps you find what you need — fast. Using this toolbar, you can quickly find items just by typing a few letters into the search bar, as well as filter and sort items with just a couple of clicks.
- Although we found SuiteCRM to be super easy to use, we also know that issues won’t always present themselves until employees are on board.
- Just because you’re a micro business doesn’t mean you can afford to waste time micromanaging. Here are five ways small business owners said SuiteCRM helps them to save time and to focus more on their businesses:
- SuiteCRM saves you time by giving you instant access to everything you need to know about contacts and by automating your address book.
- The software stores basic information like phone numbers, email and physical addresses, but also gives you a comprehensive view of each contact, with background data, communication histories, important dates, and opportunities and deals they are associated with.
- You can also tag contacts, add additional information using custom fields and notes, and link contacts to projects and other contacts. Additionally, SuiteCRM automatically saves contact information from email correspondence, mailing lists, Web forms and other sources of data.
- One feature small business owners said they love most about SuiteCRM is its project management capability. They said the software helps them save time by providing an automated, one-stop shop for managing tasks, events and projects, eliminating the need to use multiple solutions.
- Project management features include task, pipeline and email tracking; detailed project reporting (such as daily progress reports); automatic deadline reminders via email; and the ability to create and measure milestones. You can also link projects to contacts and team members for fast, easy reference.
- Skip extra steps and manages your business right from your dashboard. You can view real-time data and reports, create and track tasks, review milestones and opportunities, view calendars and future deadlines, and more.
- Additionally, SuiteCRM lets you set automated activities and background processes, so you don’t have to waste time manually performing repetitive tasks.
- SuiteCRM can gather social media data — such as usernames and recent posts and activities — and automatically add them to each contact’s profile. This way, you don’t have to spend time scouring different platforms to find where your customers are active online and see what they are saying about your business or whether they are looking for your products and services.
- SuiteCRM’s mobile website, iOS app and Android app let you perform a wide range of tasks, such as accessing your contacts, creating activities and tracking projects.
If you really want to reap higher benefits for your customer portal, then you need to integrate it CRM and reap the key benefits of business continuity and customer satisfaction.