SuiteCRM is an open source web application that allows you to see, enter and evaluate all your company relationships regardless of the type of people, companies, projects or opportunities — all in an easy and intuitive interface.
Key Features of SuiteCRM
- Sales Forecasting
- Lead Management
- Call Management
- Sales Performance Management
- Email Integration
- Appointment Management
- Opportunity Management
- Contact Management
- Sales Collaboration
- Activity Management
- Alerts & Notifications
Use SuiteCRM to improve sales productivity
- Leads, Converting Lead to
- Opportunities, Potential sales in CRM.
- Accounts, each account is a central record in B2B model.
- Contacts, Contact can be related to multiple Accounts with specific roles of relationships.
- Sending invitations to attendees.
- Google Calendar Integration (available in Advanced Pack)
- Shared Calendar, the user can see schedules of coworkers.
- Email Accounts. Automatic archiving emails from personal or group IMAP accounts.
- Incoming emails automatically get linked to corresponding records.
- Outbound Emails
- Email Templates
- Email Folders
- Email Signature
- Email Filters
- Mass Email
- Multiple email addresses per a record
- Quotes and Invoices
- Maps. displayed based on address fields.
- Dynamic forms
- Calculated fields
- Export to CSV
- Google Contacts Integration
- VoIP integration (available as VoIP Integration extension)
- Outgoing calls from SuiteCRM, Click to call from SuiteCRM
- Multiple phone numbers per record. Different types of phone numbers (Mobile, Office, Fax, etc.).
- Data Import
- Users, No user limitation in on premise version.
- Teams, Users can be organized into teams.
- Roles, Access control can be set for the whole team and specific user.
- LDAP Authentication
Themes support workflows
Workflow Management, Actions can be triggered if specific conditions are met. Available actions: send email, update records, create new record, create notification, assign record by specific rule.
- Layout Manager, Change layouts for detail and list views.
- Entity Manager, Create custom entities, fields and relationships.
- Label Manager, Ability to customize application labels.
- Extensions, Ability to customize your SuiteCRM with installable extensions.
Therefore, an SuiteCRM is free for both personal and commercial use.