SuiteCRM is a free, open-source alternative aimed at enterprise-level subscribers. A software fork of SugarCRM, SuiteCRM is meant to compete directly with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, & paid editions of SugarCRM.However, Open-source CRM is a software development philosophy in which source code is made freely & openly available to the general public. Any interested party can download the code, modify it to their heart’s content, use it how they see fit and, if they wish, distribute their modified version for others to use. Read more to understand the Open Source CRM.
Get a SuiteCRM Demo here for FREE.
List of SuiteCRM Features & Benefits SuiteCRM open source :
- Free open – SuiteCRM is an Open Source CRM offers several benefits & it is available to you at no cost. Save your money on licensing fees & some developers offer higher levels of support with a paid fee, but the basic code is yours for nothing.
- Tailor-made – Another Benefit of Open Source CRM is that Many businesses have different products & solutions and therefore your CRM also should be customized based on your business requirements. SuiteCRM Partner offers you the system with your customized needs.Therefore, it is a Migration of CRM, New CRM, or choose a specific designed CRM for your industry. For Ex: Banking, E-commerce, Legal, Manufacturing, Education and so on.
- No Commitment – Commercial CRM vendors such as Salesforce, SugarCRM, and Microsoft Dynamics typically require a licensing commitment of at least a few months. Usually, the price is a lot higher and will be a huge investment for your company.Hence, With Open Source CRM, there are no time commitments. You can use it for as long as you like and quit using it without any fear of penalties.
Learn more about the Open Source CRM SuiteCRM Modules
- Employees – First name, last name, title, department, phone numbers, address details, employee status, email address, email address.
- Leads – Description, first name salutation, first name, last name, title, department, ‘do not call’ field, phone numbers, address details, website, referred by, status, opportunity amount, status description, lead source and its description
- Contacts – First name, last name, description, title, department, phone numbers, address details, lead source, sync to Outlook®, related account
- Opportunities – Name, description, type, amount, currency, expected close date, next step, sales stage, lead source, probability, assigned employee, account name, campaign
- Accounts – Name, description, type, industry, fax, billing address, ownership, employees, ticker symbol, shipping address
- Tasks – Subject, description, status, due and start date, contact name, priority, related contact, assigned owner
- Notes – open text field with the short information that describes the certain activity
- Attachments – Documents that may be associated with the peculiar module
- Custom fields – a Non-default field that is created to meet business requirements to the full.
- Emails – Assigned activities to the company members associated with the peculiar clients.
- Other modules – Set of companies or departments contact details and other related data.These are some of the Benefits of SuiteCRM. To know more just Sign up & experience a SuiteCRM Demo for FREE. SuiteCRM is a Reliable and 100% cost-effective Open Source CRM. Boost your productivity & drive more sales to increase business and maximize more profits.
Get Know more about List of SuiteCRM Features & Benefits.