- SuiteCRM is a robust Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- It allows organizations to record and manage information about the various people and other organizations they deal with.
- SuiteCRM is not just an address book, it also allows you to track your interactions with people and organizations, to encourage them to engage with your website, and offer donations.
- The information you collect is stored in a single place and can be accessed from anywhere.
- The app is open source, which means you do not have to worry about license costs or user fees for loading, installing or using the software. However, you have to pay to customize the system according to your needs and there may also be hosting charges.
- SuiteCRM can be accessed by multiple users simultaneously from different locations. It has been designed for the needs of the international community and offers multi-language options and translations.
Therefore, some of the other basic or important benefits of the SuiteCRM open source CRM are:
SuiteCRM has been assembled exclusively from open source or low-cost components. They also package their services to be reusable from one customer to the next and pass these savings on to you. As a result, the solution is very affordable, even for the smaller nonprofits organizations.
Each organization has different needs so any SuiteCRM component can be individually configured without affecting any other part of the solution. And of course, if your needs ever change, we can enable or disable additional components at any time. This ensures you will get exactly what you need when you need it.
Easy to use
This is one of the key benefits of SuiteCRM open sources CRM that is Assembled from best-of-breed, time-tested components, and complemented with end-user training and support, however, SuiteCRM is very easy to use, yet incredibly powerful. This allows you to more effectively utilize your time and produce better results.
While setting up SuiteCRM for you, the team makes sure that all your existing data is imported, that everything is setup right for you, and that your end-user is fully trained to best leverage this solution.
Plug and play
SuiteCRM comes with certain basic feature, you just need to install and start exploring the features of the application.