1. Manage Contacts:
- Sharing contacts: Share contacts with co-workers, ensuring you all have a single up-to-date view of the contact.
- Attach notes: Easily add notes about conversations you’ve had, meeting outcomes, how the contact is known to you etc.
- Attach documents: Attach documents, agreements, proposals and other files.
- Import & export contacts: Import contacts from Outlook, Gmail, vCard, spreadsheets and any CSV file.
- Categorize contacts: Categorize contacts using tags that you define and that are relevant to your business such as lead, customer, vendor, etc. You can even customize SuiteCRM to record additional information when a tag is applied. e.g. lead source when a person is tagged as a lead.
- Attach emails: Track all email communications by sending emails from Outlook or any email client into SuiteCRM. The email becomes part of the contact’s history along with attachments so it’s easily available in one place. SuiteCRM will automatically create a new contact for you if it doesn’t find a match in your account.
2. Task & calendar:
- Create a standardized process: If you have standard processes, such as the way you approach each sale, configure these as “tracks” in SuiteCRM to enable the same set of tasks to be followed for each sales opportunity or case. Each task in a track can be linked to the previous task. For example, a “call back” task can be set as due 5 days after an “initial call” task.
- Tasks for any occasion: Create tasks for appointments, meetings, phone calls, submission deadlines etc.
- Link tasks: Link tasks with contacts, opportunities or cases so it’s easy to refer back to what the task was about.
3. Sales pipeline:
- Share: Share opportunities with co-workers to enable easy collaboration.
- Summaries up front: Get a quick summary of opportunities on the go via the sales dashboard, including potential values, where they’re up to, and what needs to be done next.
- History: Keep track of the history of an opportunity by adding notes and attaching documents.
- Keep track: Keep track of where each opportunity is at, using milestones such as prospect > meeting > proposal > won etc. Each milestone is linked with a success factor that is used to forecast potential sales revenue. The SuiteCRM includes a standard set of milestones or you can configure your own.
- Reporting: Generate reports and extracts from the pipeline using configurable filters.
- Streamline your process: Power up your task workflow using tracks to ensure you never miss a step in your sales process.
- Stay consistent: Using a track ensures that all your SuiteCRM users go through the same winning process to maximize your conversion rate.
- Working towards an end date: Tracks can be setup to work towards an end dates to ensure you stay on point even when working towards a deadline.
5. Customize SuiteCRM:
- Custom fields: Extend tags with your own custom fields that are relevant to your business. For example, if you sell to customers through partners you could add your own fields to the customer tag to record who the introducing partner was and the date of introduction.
- Customize your process: Customize the sales milestones and process.
- Customize your contacts: Personalize your contacts and users with tags and avatar photos to make each contact and user unique.
- Personalized look: Brand your SuiteCRM account using your colors and logo.
6. SuiteCRM Mobile Application:
- Remote contact management: Manage your contacts’ information on the go, even when not connected to the Internet.
- Keep your cases close: All cases are available in the palm of your hand. Never be out of the loop with your business cases and always be up to date.
- Manage tasks on the go: Create, complete and manage your tasks on your smartphone, always keeping you up to date.
- Sales opportunities: Manage all your sales opportunities from your smartphone. Keep track and update your opportunities right when you need them most. Some of the other best features of SuiteCRM in business to manage all your projects.
Overview of SuiteCRM Features
- Complete and easy contact management
- Efficient sales management
- Track bids, deals, proposals and other opportunities
- Dashboard opportunities overview
- Adding milestones
- Linking milestones with a success factor
- Includes a standard set of milestones
- Easy to-do list and calendar management
- Easy customization of information categories to fit your business
- Secure access to your account from anywhere
- Easy sharing of contacts with co-workers to assure the entire team has a single up-to-date view of the contact
- Tracking of all email communications into SuiteCRM
- Quick document management, making it easy to attach documents and other files
- SuiteCRM Integration of contacts from Outlook, Gmail, V-card, spreadsheets and any CSV file
- Easy creation and analysis of reports
- Customization of the sales milestones and process
- Management groups of contacts with lists using tags
- Easy addition of notes and other information about the contact
- Serious data security
- Controlled access
- Multiple backup
- One master copy of your data on secure servers
- Automatic upgrades
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, or Linux
- Brand your SuiteCRM account using your colors and logo