Lead Management, Sales Force Automation, Activity Management, and Customer Service are at the core of SuiteCRM. However, there are plenty of other features that extend this core. There are also billing, inventory, email integration, and calendaring features that really start to build out the full-featured CRM that SuiteCRM is.
Sales and Marketing features
First, here are some brief definitions of the terms that SuiteCRM uses.
- A Lead represents a company or a representative of a company that may have an interest in your products or services.
- A Potential is a lead that does have an interest in your products or services.
- An Account is either a customer or a prospect that has an attached Potential.
- A Contact is a person that is connected to an Account.
Therefore, a Multi-channel lead and account management is an integral part of CRM and is firmly supported by SuiteCRM. You can capture leads from your website, enter them after a conference, etc. and SuiteCRM will help you work on those leads and track them until they become business opportunities and then paying accounts.
Some of the SuiteCRM’s best new features from 2019 can change how you work in 2020, Sell smarter and faster
- Make more insightful sales decisions with a 360-degree historical view of every contact.
- Increase sales win with detailed sales deals and automatic notifications.
- Communicate through a call, email, or Tweet, and capture it all in SuiteCRM.
- View pre-built insights or build your own custom reports, charts, and forecasts.
- Attract and engage more effectively.
- Capture leads from email, web form, and other data sources.
- Segment leads using any data, and enroll them in bulk, drip, or Autoresponder campaigns.