Support teams run an efficient multi-channel support organization with SuiteCRM. They can automatically create and assign tickets from communications, that come in through a range of channels, including email, phone, website chat, or even a built-in Customer Portal. Hence, they can route and assign tickets to agents based on areas of expertise, or customer priority.
Once assigned a ticket, an agent can communicate with customers right from the ticket. Therefore, it delights your customers with our Support Edition also, CRM help people work better in,
CRM also help people work better in SuiteCRM, everyone with a CRM account stands to benefit from
- On-contact, deal, project conversations, so the context never needs to be explained.
- On-screen, email, and text message notifications about upcoming events and tasks, and notes in which they’ve been mentioned.
- Reports on employee, process, market segment, product, and other performance.
- Mobile apps to access data and information.
- Integrations that link SuiteCRM to more than 300+ popular business and social apps.
Therefore, some of the important key points which help customers in SuiteCRM are
Automatic case creation from any channel cases
It includes all of the information you need to resolve an issue effortlessly. This includes relevant conversations, contact info, any related documents or other cases, and the case clock. If you need more help, you can add a comment @ mentioning a team member, or answer the call, just use a template response or write your own reply.